CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

thoughts on life

Before I even did this blog I wrote this poem entitled LIFE
thought it neat that my first post was named life, so I decided to post my poem for all to see
LIFE
You clothe me in love
I delight in your embrace

You graciously lead me through dark and light
I welcome your Holy Spirit thankfully

Forgiving is your way
Though I am worthy of nothing

Strong and powerful in might
Weak I am alone

Drawing me near with your whispers
Curiously I search after you

Dancing in your courtyards together
Joy and hope are radiated

You battle the evil one and triumph
Always holding my best interests at heart

Hand in hand we walk
Through the seasons I learn

As You prune and change
I will grow

You are my Father, Savior, King, Lover, and Friend
How grateful I am to have been chosen by You.

0 comments: