CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

life

Hey everyone! This is my first post! Exciting stuff!

Life with amyrose is quite interesting these days. As some of you know, I just moved to Dallas, Texas about 2 months ago from Mobile, Alabama. I moved to help my sister and brother-in-law out by becoming their nanny! Sara, my niece, is one years old and such a joy to be with!Life is a great adventure hanging with Sara all day. We have loads of fun playing outside and going on walks together. I'm so blessed to be a part of her life.

But not only is life with Sara an adventure, but moving and becoming a part of a whole new community is an adventure. Thankfully it has been so good! The community here at our church, MercyPlace, is incredible, welcoming, and uplifting. I was nervous coming into it, but everyone welcomed me in made me feel cared for and loved. Being a part of this community is challenging, in a good way, always encouraging me to go deeper. Jesus has met me so dearly in this time here. He has revealed his love for me as well as his acceptance. As He likes to say it, we are making a love song together! It is so vital for us as Christians to know and feel the love of Christ, and well for me, I don't know how I lived this long without feeling his love so incredibly as I do now! It is like those stories you hear about people being so deeply in love with Jesus that when they wake up they immediately search for Him and HAVE to meet with him. I am experiencing this desire, and I am thankful for it.
Blogging is new to me, we'll see where it takes me!

1 comments:

Magen Quiroz said...

What a cute little girl!... I'm so glad you are here!