CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

camping and picnicing

Hello everyone!
This past weekend was full of adventures! As a lifegroup we went camping at Lake Lewisville, which for me was refreshing to be outdoors. We grilled, made smores(of course!) worshiped, played games, and had great morning times together! It was good to get out of the city for the night and just experience God's radiating beauty in His nature again. I also feel like the group bonded more and we got to know each other on a deeper level. And thanks to Tiffany, we all have pictures! As a church we went to a park after the service and had a picnic together! I love this picture first of all because it looks like it could be a cheesey band picture, but more importantly these are my girls! Savannah and Margaret! We had oodles of fun, playing soccer, frisbee, monkey in the middle, and just running together at the park!!


And for those who don't know, this right here is my beautiful sister!! Magen!! She is such a blessing to me! I'm very thankful to be living with her during this time and learning so much from her and just growing closer to her! Haha, we don't look alike, but we are sisters and love each other!!! I love you Magen:)



1 comments:

Tiffany Dawn said...

Aww i just found this page... w the pics I took!!! So fun!! Glad you could use them!! :)

MISS YOU!