CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

fall is in the air

Wow! I have been slacking lately on this whole blogging business.. Let's see what has happened in the life of amyrose these past weeks?? Well, my brother, Michael, came to town(sorry no picture)..And my Mom came too!! It was great to see the both of them. I miss them badly and can't wait to see them for Thanksgiving!! Thanksgiving will be interesting this year for me. We are going home to Alabama to spend it with the fam BUT this is my first Thanksgiving to be a vegetarian!? SO no turkey for me! All the side dishes will be my friends though, we will have a party together! I'm sure I'll enjoy their company. I actually think I'm going to try a new stuffing recipe this year, hopefully it will turn out good. I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving Day!

0 comments: